Sunday, January 29, 2012

Do you want to know my secret?

I don't know how you feel about having or sharing secrets. Are we entitled to having secrets or are we supposed to make someone a partner in crime or not have any secrets at all? I don't know. Secrets don't always have to be huge secrets. Sometimes there are smaller secrets you just want to keep private. Just because other people wouldn't understand. Or just because you don't feel like sharing them. Because you want to keep some things to yourself. Because they are private. Because it's too delicate to share. Because it's a part of you you don't want to share with the rest of the world. Not everything needs to be told on the Internet. Not everything has to be brought right out in the open. Let me have my secrets. I let you have yours...

No comments: