Tuesday, August 4, 2009

On the road

I love to take the car and drive wherever it takes me! This time, it took my sister-in-law and my youngest daughter to Goes, Holland. It's a wonderful town for shopping (no kidding?!), having a drink on a terrace, to look out for the best lunch around. The Internet told me that near the Zeelandhallen, you can park your car for free and take the free shuttle to the centre. Now is that a blessing or what? On my previous visits, I had to make sure to be back in time to make sure not to have a parking ticket. That ordeal is gone!

We had a great time. The sun was out, we could catch up talking, do some shopping (you can't believe what a nice figure my sister-in-law has...), have coffee, enjoy a couple of Vietnamese egg rolls, do some more shopping.. My sister-in-law has a great nine yo son. She does very well, raising him all by herself. He's quite a funny guy! My husband is his godfather and they get along well. It's always a pleasure to have Nat over. He loves to help me out in the kitchen or go for a swim with the girls. He and Eva get along real well and both of them still love to play.

It's nice to know, that you have a sister-in-law you can go out with. We love to talk about life, try to solve issues whenever there are any, wonder about self improvement.. She has a very good job and she's had promotion a couple of times, due to her character, her commitment to work hard and her perseverance. I'm proud of her! The last ten years haven't been easy on her, but she's coped well and she has pulled herself together to make the best of it. And that's exactly what she's done!


No comments: