Thursday, October 22, 2009

Trying to unravel this ball of yarn

Things can be so complicated. You worry about making the right decisions. You have no idea what the outcome of your decisions will be. But then again, I have made many decisions before, and I'm still here, right? I still have a roof over my head, I have my family and we are fed.
This time, the decision I'm about to make, is just a little bit more complicated. I'm glad to have found competent people to help me make the right choice. They are doing the best they can for me. I know their help is not obvious and it is pretty special that these people put so much effort in me. I really appreciate their attempts and I hope it will have been worth the effort in the end.
In life, people have to make so many choices. Some choices are not life threatening. Choosing between a pair of jeans or a skirt won't kill one. Other choices keep you awake at night and make your mind drift off during the day. After all, I'm not Remi, all alone in the world. I have a family that needs me, I have good friends to hang out with and I have to take care of myself.
I'm still trying to unravel this ball of yarn. It might take some time for us to figure it all out. But hey, I'm a control freak and a perfectionist. So I won't settle for any less.


No comments: